Tiny Tots is a small family-operated business located in Campbell, California. Although we are based in Campbell, we provide service to the vast majority of the Bay Area. As a Delivery Specialist, you will be responsible for direct customer service and product delivery. This position involves responsible and safe driving skills, including holding a valid California drivers license. A clean driving record and smart driving skills are important to be successful in this position. You should also be able to read, write, speak and understand English. You should have the emotional maturity to help solve customer issues and be able to deal with heavy traffic situations that can cause delays to the delivery schedule.
- Daily pick-up and delivery of diapers (cotton and compostable) and Boutique orders.
- Field-based troubleshooting if a customer has a concern or problem.
- Maintain communication between yourself and the office.
- Keeping your cell phone charged and within answering distance.
- Distribution of paper bills (when present) and collection of payments.
- Welcoming new customers to the service.
- Communicate to the customers with composure.
- Maintaining a clean work environment and vehicle.
- Preparing for new customers on your route.
- Assisting with “saving” stops.
- Sequencing customers as necessary to maintain efficiency.
- Attending any necessary meetings.
- Be open to new and updated processes.
- Maintain professional work habits.
- Positive interactions with other team members and managers.
- Being responsible with time away from work.
- Maintain legal, safe and accident free driving habits.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Hold a valid California drivers license.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to safely drive a large truck — sometimes in tight quarters.
- Great sense of direction and where to go next — especially around the Bay Area.
- Demonstrate skills with on-the-fly problem solving.
- Being a great team player.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Physical ability to handle many flights of stairs during a route.
- Must be able to work unique shifts in order to accommodate Bay Area road conditions.
- Ability to work most holidays and overtime hours when needed.
The job includes activities which can include (but not limited to) lifting and carrying heavy bags up to 50 pounds, standing, bending, crouching, stooping, pulling, pushing carts, walking, climbing and descending stairs, and reaching overhead.
Who we look for
We love humans who work hard, aren’t afraid to get dirty (after all, diapers aren’t always nice and white), enjoy working with a team, and those whose glass is always half full (or more)! We empower them to make decisions, creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and highly motivated to succeed. Passion for our earth and helping children are highly valued as well.
Since we are a small business, everyone's job is critical. Because if this, we love working with those who have strong team spirit and enjoy helping other teammates when needed.
How to apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include:
- Your resume in Word or PDF format.
- Your full contact information.
- Copy of Drivers License and DMV record official document are required.
- Make sure the subject of your email contains the job title.
Thank you for applying and considering Tiny Tots!